Take the Commit30 Planner for a test drive!
Print a Sample Month
We want you to test drive how the planner can help you achieve your goals. One month of the our weekly day planner is available below as a downloadable PDF. Give the planner a test drive. We hope you like it. If so, please consider ordering a Commit30 Planner today.
Preview of our Weekly Day Planner and Academic Mid-Year Planner:
Not sure what size is best for you? Compare sizes and layouts of each of our Planners & Journals. Print this Size & Layout Comparison PDF.
Digital Planner Sample
Try our sample digital planner prior to purchase here:
Notice: Do NOT download the digital planner via the Google Chrome Browser.
There is a bug that causes an error in the download. You MUST download with Safari.
- First, Get the GoodNotes5 App for iPad – Click Here
- How to Import the Digital Sample Planner into GoodNotes 5:
- Using your iPad, Open Safari and click HERE – (You must use Safari) This will open the planner in a new window in Safari.
- Then click on the share icon
- Select “Copy to GoodNotes”
- GoodNotes will open --> tap “Import” (Or “change location” --> “Import as New Document”)
- Done! Now open the planner file from the GoodNotes Documents folder to test out all the features.
- FYI, to click on the planner tabs you need to be in “read” mode. Toggle the pen icon on/off to switch between read and write mode.
- Please Note: The sample planner is undated, so you can start at any time by writing in the dates, to test out a month. Our full version planners are dated.
- Other ways to import to GoodNotes Click Here.