Adventure Journal (Imperfect)
- Compact: 5.75″ x 8.25″
- Ships from USA within 1 – 2 business days
The Adventure Journal from Commit30 – The perfect gift for the adventurer & traveler in your life! Bungee jumping in New Zealand? Island hopping in the Caribbean? Rafting the Grand Canyon? List your must-do’s and hoped-for’s in this sleek, faux leather cover embossed journal, filled with prompts and inspiration for a comprehensive catalogue of your travels & adventures.
Oops! – These are being discounted as “imperfects”……These adventure journals are 99% ready for your next adventure but some unfortunately have one interior cover page that is incorrectly printed – but just cover it up with your favorite stickers or adventure vision board and you’ll be good to go! Other imperfections may include minor scratches, dents or other imperfections.
Features: A travel journal featuring a 30 trip bucket list, world map, trip & mileage logs; journal pages; adventure quotes & more. Record your journey in writing. 5.75 x 8.125 x .5” 192 pages; faux leather cover; elastic band; back pocket; page marking ribbon & more. Available in Black, Brown & Blue.It’s all in the details:
- World Map
- Bucket List for 30 Adventures.
- Trip & Mileage Logs
- Adventure Quotes
- Blank pages for notes and drawings.
- Black, Brown or Orange cover options.
- Made with a PU faux leather durable cover (no animals were harmed in the making of this planner) with environmentally friendly materials (FSC certified paper stock)
- 192 pages in a perfect binding that lays flat for easy writing.
- Page marking ribbon & elastic enclosure band.
- Back pocket.
- Super smooth high quality, ink proof paper (100gsm) thick paper – about twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper to limit ink bleeding from fountain pens & permanent markers.
- SIZE: ~ 5.75″ x 8.125” x .75″ – vertical orientation. A perfect size travel notebook for at-your-desk or in a meeting – portable but large enough to write down everything you need to do! Weighs ~13oz.
Flip Through The Entire 192 pages of the Adventure Journal
It may take a second to load 😉