2020 Weekly Day Planner
$29.99 – $35.99
The Commit30 2020 Weekly Day Planner and Monthly Planner is designed to help you crush your goals and dreams by focusing on 30 Day Challenges every month. You can do ANYTHING for 30 days! Now, Save Over 20%!
Small Steps = Big Results.
Limited Time Offer – Free Shipping with Limited Edition Sticker Pack Purchase
2020 Weekly Day Planner from Commit30 (Dated)
Get back on track with Commit30! The Commit30 2020 Weekly Goal Planner is designed to help you crush your goals and fulfill your dreams by focusing on 30 Day Challenges each month. You can do ANYTHING for 30 days! Before you know it, your 30 day commitments will add up to months and years of completed goals and a healthy and fulfilling life! The planner is designed to be completely customized for your specific goals, dreams and passions. Small Steps = Big Results.
- 2020 Yearly Goals & Vision Setting Pages
- 2020 & 2021 Calendar Overview Section
- Awesome planning & goal-setting pages
- Monthly Dated Calendars Jan – Dec. 2020 with mini 2021 monthly planning section for looking ahead
- Commit30 30-day Challenge Tracking Section Each Month
- Weekly Calendar Layout – Sun or Mon Start Days – 7 day a weekly layout plus “Life & Work to do list” sections. Weekly layout has space for meetings, tasks, meal planning, errands, calls to make, exercise tracking & more – totally customizable based upon users needs.
- Highlighted monthly corners for quickly flipping thru to find the month you need
- Motivational quotes each month
- Project Planning, Notes & Sketching Section at bottom of each weekly layout & in each month section.
- Blank Notes section each month and at the end of planner – take notes in meetings; jot ideas (40+ blank notes pages)
- Made with a PU vegan leather durable cover (no animals were harmed in the making of this planner) with environmentally friendly materials (FSC certified paper stock)
- Included Accessories – Page marking ribbon, elastic enclosure band (also doubles as a pen holder) & back pocket!
- Printed on super smooth high quality, ink proof paper (100gsm) thick paper – about twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper to limit ink bleeding from fountain pens.
- Two Sizes: Compact: 5.75″ x 8.125” x .75″ or Deluxe: 7″ x 10″ – vertical orientation. Perfect sizes for at-your-desk or in a meeting – portable but large enough to write down everything you need to do!
- Weight: Compact ~ 15oz, Deluxe ~ 21oz.
Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance Benefit
We are excited to partner with the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance this year in celebration of my 20th year thriving post ovarian cancer diagnosis at age 23!
This year $1.00 from every 2020 pacific blue and sea green planner (that include the extra teal page marking ribbon) sold will go to OCRA! My hope is that the money raised through this partnership will help support research leading to more effective diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer and maybe someday even a cure.
See more details on our “Ovarian Cancer” tab above or visit the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance Here
Accessories Sold Separately
*Bookmarks Available While Supplies Last
Monday Start Day Layout Shown in Preview
We want you to test drive how the planner can help you achieve your goals. One month of the planner is available as a downloadable PDF. View the layout or print it and give the planner a try. We hope you like it. If so, please consider ordering a Commit30 Planner today.
- Click Here to go to our Free PDF’s Page.
Not sure what size is best for you? Compare sizes and layouts of each of our Planners & Journals. Print this Size & Layout Comparison PDF.
We are excited to partner with the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance this year in celebration of my 20th year thriving post ovarian cancer diagnosis at age 23! This year $1.00 from every 2020 pacific blue and seagreen planner (that include the extra teal page marking ribbon) sold will go to OCRA! My hope is that the money raised through this partnership will help support research leading to more effective diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer and maybe someday even a cure.
Ovarian Cancer is one of the deadliest cancers for women and is the #1 cause of gynecological cancer deaths. 1 in 78 women will develop ovarian cancer in her lifetime. The most frequent symptoms of Ovarian Cancer include: Bloating, unusual fatigue, pelvic/abdominal pain; urinary frequency and difficulty eating or feeling full quickly. Other symptoms may include: Constipation or diarrhea; nausea, indigestion or gas; abnormal vaginal bleeding, unexplained weight loss/gain; shortness of breath, low back pain. Out of those symptoms I only had 2 – I was really tired and I had severe, sharp abdominal pain that would only last for a few minutes before dissipating.
Only 15% of ovarian cancer cases are diagnosed in the early stages of symptoms. When not detected early the 10 year survival rate for ovarian cancer is less than 35%.
The real gift of my cancer diagnosis was being forced to face my own mortality at such a young age. My cancer experience made it possible for me to understand with life-changing clarity what matters most in my life – Family, Adventure, Health & Connection. Life is short, go after your goals & dreams today not tomorrow.
Please take the time to learn more about Ovarian Cancer below or visit https://ocrahope.org