Let’s try looking at Mondays differently.
It’s not the start of a long week. It’s not the worst day of the week.
Monday is the most important day of the week, so do it right:
- Plan out your meals for Monday on Sunday night. Where, when, and what will you eat? Can you prepare any of that the night before?
- Plan out your workouts for the week, and put them in your calendar. How many sets, reps, what time, and where. GET SPECIFIC!
- Put your alarm clock across the room. Set it for the correct time you need to wake up, and when it goes off, GET UP. Don’t hit snooze.
- Get to the office on time, and get through one important task before checking email or social media.
- Whatever goal you are working on (drinking more water; eating clean; writing everyday; meditating daily…make sure you do it on Monday (even if its at 9:00pm). Never miss a Monday.