In this full-day workshop, you’ll combine a soulful yoga & meditation practice, fitness classes with vision mapping, goal-setting, and health & wellness tips.
When & Where:
- January 6th, 2018
- 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Axiom Cycling Studio – Durango, Colorado
Included in the workshop:
- Yoga, Meditation & Fitness Classes.
- Vision board materials & supplies.
- Commit30 Goal-setting Ideas Notebook or Fitness Journal.
- Eye Pillow.
- Light breakfast & Healthy Lunch – hearty salads, soups & more
- Please bring a yoga mat (if you have one) and any images for a vision board you want to use, a water bottle, comfy & warm clothes (the studio can be chilly in the morning) and an excited and open mind.
- 8:00-8:15 – Welcome and “Check-In”
- 8:15-9:00 – Complimentary Spin Class (optional & open to all levels)
- 9:00-9:30 – Coffee, tea & light breakfast post spin class.
- 9:30-9:45 – Short “Centering” Meditation
- 9:45-10:00 – Jenny speaks about the importance of Visionboarding & Core Values
- 10:00-11:00 – Visionboard session with music
- 11:00-11:30 – Optional Dreamboard Sharing time
- 11:30-12:00 -Tabata Fitness Class (Perfect for at home/quick workouts) with Leslie (all fitness levels)
- 12:00-12:45 – Healthy Lunch Break & Talk on Fueling Your Body with healthy foods with Leslie
- 12:45-1:30 – Personal Goal-setting, Action Plan, Morning Routines, Pick ONE goal /30-day challenge Discussion with Jenny & Leslie
- 1:30-2:00 – Time to work on writing down your 2018 goals & action steps & planning for success in January and beyond
- 2:00-2:30 – Slow Flow Yoga Practice with Leslie (all yoga levels)
- 2:30-2:45 – Closing Meditation with Leslie
- 2:45-3:00 – Closing Comments and Questions
Additional details will be emailed to you upon registration and as we get closer to the event.
Spaces are limited. No Refunds, but you may transfer your registration to a friend if you are unable to attend.