In this full-day workshop, you’ll combine a soulful yoga & meditation practice with vision mapping, goal-setting, and health & wellness tips.
When & Where:
- January 6th, 2018
- 8am – 3pm
- Durango, Colorado
Included in the workshop:
- Yoga, Meditation & Fitness Class.
- Vision board materials & supplies.
- Eye Pillow.
- Green Juices & Healthy Snacks.
- Healthy Lunch – hearty salads & more
- Please bring a yoga mat (if you have one) and any images for a vision board you want to use, a water bottle, and an excited and open mind 🙂
- 8:00-8:30 – Welcome and “Check-In”
- 8:30-8:45 – Short “Centering” Meditation
- 8:45-9:00 – Jenny speaks about the importance of Visionboarding & Core Values
- 9:00-10:00 – Visionboard session with music
- 10:00-10:30 – Optional Dreamboard Sharing time
- 10:30-11:00 – Break for Green Juices and Healthy Snack Power Balls
- 10:45-11:30 – Slow Flow Yoga Practice with Leslie (all yoga levels)
- 11:30-12:00 – Tabata Fitness Class (Perfect for at home/quick workouts) with Leslie (all fitness levels)
- 12:00-1:00 – Healthy Lunch Break & Talk on Fueling Your Body with Healthy foods with Leslie
- 1:00-1:45 – Personal Goal-setting, Action Plan, Morning Routines, Pick ONE goal /30-day challenge Discussion with Jenny & Leslie
- 1:45-2:30 – Time to work on writing down your 2018 goals & action steps & planning for success in January and beyond
- 2:30-2:45 – Closing Meditation with Leslie
- 2:45-3:00 – Closing Comments and Questions
Additional details will be emailed to you upon registration and as we get closer to the event.
Spaces are limited. No Refunds, but you may transfer your registration to a friend if you are unable to attend.